Who doesn't love a good app?! I mean, what good would having a iPhone be without the all important apps we love. I have a handful of apps i just wouldn't want to live without. They make life easier, prettier or just more fun.
I use Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest every day and I feel like they are iPhone basics so I have not included them in this list.
Here are our top 10 in no particular order:
1. Party! Party! by A Beautiful Mess - I was instantly obsessed with this app when it came out. It makes .gif's and stop motion videos that are entirely too much fun and addictive to make.
2. Timehop - I love getting to see what happened on this day as far back as my social media goes! It's so fun.
3. Fitbit - I love tracking my steps and I am so motivated by challenges with friends. Do you have a Fitbit? Let's be friends!
4. Michael's (Store) - I love this app because of the coupons. I regularly save 40% on one item or 20% on my entire purchase with the coupons in this app! So great!
5. Ticket to Ride Pocket - I love this board game and the app is just as fun. Plus you can play with friends near or far away. I also have to mention that I am pretty good at this game and that my husband and I play all the time (we bet .50 a game) and I might have just cashed out $5!!
6. FMC App (or the Pinwheel App as I like to call it) - This tracks your monthly cycle and ovulation. It's easy to use and it's so nice getting a little notification (of your choice) a couple days before, alerting you of your upcoming visit from Aunt Flo.
And the rest are my favorite iPhone photography apps! Cause who doesn't love a little iPhone photo editing?!
7. VSCOcam - I LOVE these filters and the editing capabilities. TI is my favorite filter on the App.
8. Whitagram - I use this one ALL the time. It adds a white background (or any other color of your choice) so you don't have to crop photos for instagram. Easy to use!
9. Diptic - Sleek app for making photo collages on your phone. Fully customizable frames and LOTS of options.
10 iSNAPZ Remote - This is not just an app but a tiny remote you can buy (with a phone stand) to snap selfies hands free! I love this! Works great for taking group photos or snapping a non- selfie looking selfie! And it's super affordable!
I hope you found this list useful and possibly discovered something new today.